any good "carnage" tracks created that can be used online

• Thread starter mmenzie
  • 22 comments
Menz_01
Hello... prior to the 1.06 update people were makeing some really fun tracks with huge jumps and places where major crashes could and would happen. only problem was that they could not be used online. Now with the new update you can use them online but apparantly the course maker was changed and now huge jumps and huge crash areas are not possible (i cant confirm or deny that cause i do not make courses, i just play the ones people share).

so my question is... are there any courses created with the new course maker that have huge jumps and massive crash areas that can be played online??? i want to get some and play with my friends when we just want to be silly in between normal races.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
I made a Toscana one that has a nice jump right before the start/finish line. I tried to make it so the course is actually somewhat legit, but just with a twist of a jump at the end. The jump can be landed, but it can be hit or miss with faster cars. I experimented with some bots and when I made it a NASCAR race it was the most reckless. I don't have any real supercars, so I'd love to see what an X2010 would do with it.:scared:

I also made an Eifel track where there's a sharp corner on top of a very steep hill. It's basically a launching pad. The only downside is that since it's a corner you'll launch into the invisible wall. It creates lots of carnage, though.:cheers:

Send me a friend request... psn: Rod_Sauzer

Let me know what you think!

i will send a friend request as soon as i can, but working right now. look forward to trying the tracks out!!! :) thanks

I just played the Toscana track again (titled "Desert Destruction 101A") with some more bots. I noticed on the 2nd lap a Lambo flipped 12 times and managed to actually go over the guard rail and into the pits.

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

The Eifel launching pad isn't quite so exciting.. the bots just slow down for the turn. Here's a pic after I launched (and an instant from hitting the invisible wall)

EifelCircuit_4.jpg

that was fun and funny!!! i can see how the jump COULD be landed but its much more fun when you dont!!! some of the x2010's landed but the majority were flying and flipping!!!! fun to watch!!! thanks for the track

that was fun and funny!!! i can see how the jump COULD be landed but its much more fun when you dont!!! some of the x2010's landed but the majority were flying and flipping!!!! fun to watch!!! thanks for the track

Sweet! I figured the X2010 would be insane on this track. If/when you get some online races going w/ your friends I'd like to join you sometime. I like some good clean racing and also messing around too.

Can I add you as well bud? I would like to give them a try!

Sure, send me a friend request and I'll put Desert Destruction 101A online again either later tonight or tomorrow.

Here's the map... aside from the jump, I think it's cool because the track can actually be raced. I think it would be a ton of fun both for just screwing around and also to have a fun race (just slow down for the jump or you'll be rolling the dice!).

DesertDestruction101A.jpg

There's a very long, banked corner leading up to the jump so you can get going pretty fast.

The Eifel track isn't really up to standard. If at some point I build an Eifel track w/ a good jump on it (with no invisible walls in the way), I'll post it on this forum.

Sure, send me a friend request and I'll put Desert Destruction 101A online again either later tonight or tomorrow.

Here's the map... aside from the jump, I think it's cool because the track can actually be raced. I think it would be a ton of fun both for just screwing around and also to have a fun race (just slow down for the jump or you'll be rolling the dice!).

DesertDestruction101A.jpg

There's a very long, banked corner leading up to the jump so you can get going pretty fast.

The Eifel track isn't really up to standard. If at some point I build an Eifel track w/ a good jump on it (with no invisible walls in the way), I'll post it on this forum.

Me too, can I add you? I can haz jump track?

The final jump is pretty interesting. I even loved seeing the opponents crash, but the replay controls are too crap at the moment :\

Yes I have one but it's only good with a bugatti I have epic pics for it but I can't get them on my laptop, my psn topban82 just say u want it and u down load it then I delete u ok ps I have a mad snow track have not tried with al

making a carnag track is easy actuily. just go to the mountin terrain & evry track will have a jump, i uisily get a track i can make a high speed ovel out of thou. its really fun to have youre friends jump over you & jump over them as well

I've got a track with a massive jump, playing it offline is insane, you'll can roll up to like 40 times. But when you run this track online you'll only get 5 ft of air and theres no drama.

Basically the different physics online (no rollovers seems to be the main problem) ruin most of the fun jumps.

has anybody found a jump thats still fun/crazy online?

Back