Any good drift car

  • Thread starter Thread starter CManGT
  • 5 comments
  • 496 views
Messages
25
United States
KS
Messages
C-Man_dogboy
just tell me what you want for it
 
I cannot trade at the moment as am fully booked :(

But i can share my Buick special, she's a beast for drifting :D

Then if you get the hang of her simply copy the tune 👍

Manual gears, drift in 4th or 5th, job done.... Simples
 
ok what do you want for it?
 
CManGT
ok what do you want for it?

Did you even read my post! 💡

I cannot trade but if I put it up for share your are more than welcome to borrow it 👍

You will need to send a FR. ;)
 
A RUF Yellow Bird it drifts for you with ought you having to do anything :)
 
Have a look in here. 👍

Chat soon. :)
 
Back