Any hope for TT2 still?

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 39 comments
I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or critical of your suggestion. I was more so trying to make the point that I want a motorcycle game that utilizes the ps3 technology that doesn't suck like most of the titles that have come out for it. Critical of game developers and the industry. I have no problem paying $60 for a game that has good playability, but I hate paying for games that are just pumped out to make $$ and are never supported.

A PSN release of Tourist Trophy with full 1080 support would be awesome. If PD at least did that I wouldn't care about GT5 bike DLC or a TT2.

TriumphTT900
A PSN release of Tourist Trophy with full 1080 support would be awesome. If PD at least did that I wouldn't care about GT5 bike DLC or a TT2.

I would still care, and want some sort of TT2 or GT5 with bikes. But it would be something to hold me over for a bit.

Recently picked up Tourist Trophy for PS2. It's quite a fun game actually. The graphics are pretty good considering it's age, and the sound quality is a lot better than GT5 in my opinion. Wish there was a broader motorcycle selection though. I'd love to see PD return to motorcycles in the future. Perhaps GT6 will contain them as well as cars. The physics engine is pretty damn good.

I am one of many who would love a new TT, or even Riding Spirits type game. It's curious to me that dirt bike racing and car racing have so many games, yet for bikes you're pretty much stuck with the MotoGP series. I don't think bikes would mix in with the GT world, they need one of their own.

BTW, you ever play the computer sim AMA Superbike? First and only time I was able to race on a track in a game that I had raced in real life (PPIR).

That SBK Generations game could have promise...

I am one of many who would love a new TT, or even Riding Spirits type game. It's curious to me that dirt bike racing and car racing have so many games, yet for bikes you're pretty much stuck with the MotoGP series. I don't think bikes would mix in with the GT world, they need one of their own.

BTW, you ever play the computer sim AMA Superbike? First and only time I was able to race on a track in a game that I had raced in real life (PPIR).

That SBK Generations game could have promise...

That was a horrible game! I used to work for The Harley VR1000 team, and that game was going to feature our bike for the 1st time ever in a game. Then they released the game without thr VR, it was going to be an add on update later on, then the game just fizzled and died.

We almost won AMA superbike race at PPIR, but Nicky snuck by for his first premier class win.

That was a horrible game! I used to work for The Harley VR1000 team, and that game was going to feature our bike for the 1st time ever in a game. Then they released the game without thr VR, it was going to be an add on update later on, then the game just fizzled and died.

We almost won AMA superbike race at PPIR, but Nicky snuck by for his first premier class win.

I was there :) I was a racer with the Colorado club, and corner worked all the AMA races. Never quite got fast enough for AMA, couldn't keep up in terms of having a fast new bike, rode the same one for 10 years.

Back on topic, yeah the AMA game was pretty bad. Really, TT2 or a PS3 version of RS would make my year.

@ TriumphTT900, the "something I read" you mention refers to this interview I think >>> http://www.azines.com/linked_specials.asp?pid=88

Read the last paragraph "looking in the Future". Do not lose hope yet! I ride a motor myself and would love it if a new TT would be a part of the next GT.

Kawamiddel.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSoSSVT1srg&feature=channel&list=UL

TT2 would be great but until then I'll keep popping in TT to the PS2. MOTOGP 2006 is the only other MC game I've played and it is pure FAIL compared to TT.

Back