Any idea what time the seasonal races get updated? In the UK?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wainwj
  • 9 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
157
Messages
wainwj
Messages
Lol, Good Joke!
I know its updated on a Thursday and If its anytime soon I might stay up and do them cos I'm really not tired.

Any certain time they get updated? Or is it a case of whenever they get them online?

Cheers
 
In 3 1/2 hours 👍
 
Below the oldest active race (today's Bonus Race #4 for example) it shows the date & time of the update. :)
 
Below the oldest active race (today's Bonus Race #4 for example) it shows the date & time of the update. :)

Ahhh forgot about that haha, Massive help thanks
 
the in game news ticker said 4:00pm Thursday.
 
Hmmmm. I just want to level up and get some good money
 
I just want a challenge. Hopefully they put some restrictions on this lot of challenges.
 
3:00am UK time according to the Seasonal Events screen.
 
I just want a challenge. Hopefully they put some restrictions on this lot of challenges.

Would be nice to have both actualy, a few challenging ones but then some easy money and XP.
 
Back