any idea why I have to reset my settings before every race

• Thread starter abrahamx
  • 3 comments
I just bought the g29 but now every race I have to adjust my tc and brake balance at the start of the race. I set them first, then set them again at warm up. Even if I just sit in the pits, at the start the settings are back to tc3 and brake 0. Screwed up my last two starts becuse of this. Any help appreciated.

I just bought the g29 but now every race I have to adjust my tc and brake balance at the start of the race. I set them first, then set them again at warm up. Even if I just sit in the pits, at the start the settings are back to tc3 and brake 0. Screwed up my last two starts becuse of this. Any help appreciated.
At the end of any session they'll revert to what they are in the car's own setup. Hit the spanner icon and change them in there.

Thanks for the quick reply. Before I get up to go look for the spanner icon can you point me in the right direction. Where/what is the spanner icon? thanks again. This is in daily race a and I dont own the car if that matters.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. Before I get up to go look for the spanner icon can you point me in the right direction. Where/what is the spanner icon? thanks again. This is in daily race a and I dont own the car if that matters.
Yep, that does matter. ;)
It's a loan car, so every time you enter the track it will be set with the default settings.

As mentioned though, the same goes for your own garage cars.
What ever is set on the settings sheet will be what the car is set too every time you enter the track.
So, for example, if you enter the track on Hards and run a few laps, then pit for Softs, and then exit the track, the car will be back on Hards the next time you enter the track because that is what is on the setup sheet.
Same thing goes for things like TC and brake balance. 👍

Back