Any input appreciated! Question on 2-player mode (car menu)

• Thread starter BIJM100
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Hello, I just recently purchased GTS. My first time playign 2-player, I had the option to select many more high performance race cars as part of the standard car menu. However, yesterday (2nd day playing the game with a friend), I went to 2-player and there's a much more limited car menu to choose from for 2-player sessions, which overall offers very few options.

Other than building your own personal garage and playing with those cars during 2-player, is there any way to get more cars for 2-player? Does anyone have a list of the cars that come with the game as-is for 2-player, since for some reason I had more options playing the first time around and now out of no where I have a few less car options??

Thanks!

Player two should be able to pick cars out of the main accounts/player one's garage.

You can also use two wheels, you've to plug in the second wheel after selecting split screen/two player

Never mind skimmed read lol no don't think so unless player two has there own gtsport account. Haven't checked

Last edited:
Back