- 58
Since my better half and I have been pondering our automotive future, I have been running tests on the 'ring of the late model cars that I could concievably go to a local dealer and buy. And I have recorded the used car price for the '04 version of these cars (with exceptions) with 20k miles from Edmunds. And compared the power/weight ratios to see which ones are handling better. In other words, I am interested in the least expensive used car that handles the best - the one that can get around the 'ring the fastest, with the lowest power/weight ratio (or higher weight/power ratio as PD states it). Anyone interested in this type of stuff?
She could care less. We will probably get her an Accord with a 4-cylinder engine. But after that...I am wanting something sportier. Takers?
She could care less. We will probably get her an Accord with a 4-cylinder engine. But after that...I am wanting something sportier. Takers?