Any JGTC 300 race ?

Hello, my name is Jacques ( from Montreal, Canada Eh )
As an old fart ( 62 ) I still miss GT2 because of the following races: JGTC 300 ( Weds Celica was great ) and BTCC ( Nissan Sentra ).

GT5 is great ( it was worth the waiting ) , no complaint about it.The Polyphony Digital is a great team and did an excellent job.
I particularly enjoy the seasonal events.
I purchased some JGTC 300 cars ( Nissan C West Razo Sylvia , Subaru Cusco etc... ) but so far couldn't find any specific JGTC 300 race.
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Of course, being Belgian born the addition of the Spa-Francorchamps track would be the icing on the cake.
As Spa is not a private race track ( it's run on public roads ) Mr. Yamauchi shouldn't have any problem to acquire the rights to simulate that track.
My Brazilian wife ( she is 63 ) enjoys GT too. She always hope the Interlagos track will be available.

About Porsche, imho, the 962C was the best car ever built.
I understand that PD had licensing problems to make the Porsche cars available, but couldn't Mr. Yamauchi have use some private teams names ? ( such as Kremer, Joest and Brun )

Do I qualify as the oldest member on this forum ? :)

Jacques

Last edited:
There's nothing specifically for it offline that I know of, you would have to just try to find a race that they are competitive in to use the cars.

Online there are a LOT of people who run SuperGT/JGTC but they usually use GT500 cars, and even then often with turbos added on to them so they are even more powerful. Don't see too many public rooms with titles calling for GT300s unfortunately. Might be some private rooms posted in the online section of the forum, I haven't looked there.

Don't think you'll find too many people who wouldn't love to have Spa or Interlagos included, great tracks.

GT300 cars show up a lot in 500PP races, but like Morgoth said it is pretty rare to see an online series dedicated to them.

Back