Painy21 Messages 70 Milton keynes Messages painy21 Aug 29, 2012 #1 I, I collect the LM cars if anyone has any that do send let me know and we can trade
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Aug 29, 2012 #2 You would be looking for 23 tickets then,Group C/LMP's are untradeable.
Painy21 Messages 70 Milton keynes Messages painy21 Aug 29, 2012 #3 Yes sorry level 23 and on the hunt for a 70's ticket as well
F40LM http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK Premium Messages 819 England Messages FordLM Messages F40LM Aug 29, 2012 #4 Painy21 Yes sorry level 23 and on the hunt for a 70's ticket as well Click to expand... I got them both I need these tickets Birthday Ticket 1978 Birthday Ticket 1981 Birthday Ticket 1982 The rare paints I have left to get to show on http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34473 Colour Shift Paints (CS) Maziora Seyfert Matte Paints (M) AMG Monza grau magno (M) Matte Light Green
Painy21 Yes sorry level 23 and on the hunt for a 70's ticket as well Click to expand... I got them both I need these tickets Birthday Ticket 1978 Birthday Ticket 1981 Birthday Ticket 1982 The rare paints I have left to get to show on http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34473 Colour Shift Paints (CS) Maziora Seyfert Matte Paints (M) AMG Monza grau magno (M) Matte Light Green
Painy21 Messages 70 Milton keynes Messages painy21 Aug 29, 2012 #5 Ok il check I'm not back with my ps3 until tomorrow so il post what I have then. Cheers