gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Feb 6, 2011 #1 I will buy you any new car from the dealership with 0 miles 0 changes, or 0 miles 1 changes if u want it fully tuned, I am looking for 1 of the following: Nissan GT-R LM road going version Honda NSX-R LM road car If you are interested send me a PM
I will buy you any new car from the dealership with 0 miles 0 changes, or 0 miles 1 changes if u want it fully tuned, I am looking for 1 of the following: Nissan GT-R LM road going version Honda NSX-R LM road car If you are interested send me a PM
H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 6, 2011 #2 Lol man it takes 12 minutes to have 500k in the game, and you ask for rare ucd cars LOL
W wasitgreen Messages 190 Messages wasitgreen2 Feb 6, 2011 #3 I'll trade you one for an Audi R10... not 14 mins of work.
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Feb 6, 2011 #4 HoltNFrew Lol man it takes 12 minutes to have 500k in the game, and you ask for rare ucd cars LOL Click to expand...
HoltNFrew Lol man it takes 12 minutes to have 500k in the game, and you ask for rare ucd cars LOL Click to expand...
gtgta86 Messages 463 Messages gtgta Feb 9, 2011 #6 Yea thats because i cant trade for a few days, and i want them cars lol