Any new unpainted cars and where to find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
57
Ok, I posted a reply thread like this but then found out the thread was about half a year old as one person pointed out. But I was just wondering as they said they heard of a Black FTO LM (Super Touring car), and an S2000 LM in black. I was just wondering if this is infact true and if so, how do you get them/find them. I have not heard of this since I saw that thread but it was a little too late to find out really. But the person posted pics of a black RX-7 which I have and have had for awhile.

But he/she, mentioned about hearing a black FTO existed in this game same with an S2000 or something of that nature. If you have any idea if this is true or not and if it is true where to find them, please let me know. I apologize if this is a stupid thread and/or a pointless question.
 
As far as im aware the only "special" cars are the black LMP (Lemans Prototypes) and they can be purchased from the used car lots on specific days. Do a search and there will be lots of threads which have already discussed this. Please also bare in mind that the game is creeping up on a year old now (from release date in the uk anyway) and pretty much every avenue of the game has been discussed several times. You speak of a black fto and s2000, well im sure there are black FTO's and S2000's but doesnt make them special because there black. Read the stickies at the top of this forum too as most questions will have been answered there.

Welcome to GTP but please do search more before posting.

Spec....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back