kayto101 Messages 215 Wales Messages kayto101 Apr 16, 2014 #1 I went to check my notifications on GT6 earlier to read about the GT acadamy and the message about hackers was in French for some reason now I live in the UK so i wondered how many other people had this happen to them as well
I went to check my notifications on GT6 earlier to read about the GT acadamy and the message about hackers was in French for some reason now I live in the UK so i wondered how many other people had this happen to them as well
kayto101 Messages 215 Wales Messages kayto101 Apr 16, 2014 #3 So I am not they only one then I think it must have been a malfunction with it sending or something like that
So I am not they only one then I think it must have been a malfunction with it sending or something like that
kayto101 Messages 215 Wales Messages kayto101 Apr 16, 2014 #5 f_399 It was hacked Click to expand... That would probably explain the message about hackers on the news section
f_399 It was hacked Click to expand... That would probably explain the message about hackers on the news section