Any paint you want traded for what you dont want

  • Thread starter Thread starter scassidy1000
  • 8 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
5
Messages
scassidy100
Say what you want (paint)
Say what you will give (most will be accepted)
State your psn id at botton of request & I will add you

As i am new to these forums I don have any feedback on here yet so when i add you check my gt5 (ingame) message board :)
 
scassidy1000
Say what you want (paint)
Say what you will give (most will be accepted)
State your psn id at botton of request & I will add you

As i am new to these forums I don have any feedback on here yet so when i add you check my gt5 (ingame) message board :)

Chrome?
 
Reflex Spice and Reflex Purple for Captivate Blue Pearl and Brilliant Black

PSN: Jahgee1124
 
Chrome?
 
Yes I have chrome
And jahee I have added you
 
What do you want for chrome?
 
Gold. 1 silver or 3 color shifts
Silver. 2 color shifts (better deal)
 
👍 MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD 👍


:grumpy: THREAD CLOSED DUE TO LOSS OF SAVE GAME :grumpy:
 
Back