Any Planned Map/Car/Feature DLC packs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatzaj1
  • 17 comments
  • 1,419 views
Messages
23
Messages
sffsw
has sony and poliphone said they will release more maps, cars or features to this game? if we spent 40 bucks on it then we need more circuits to be added especially nurburgring and a night circuit. also there needs to be more choices when you click on Mercedes dealer not just that damn sl-500, there are plenty on NEWER mercedes except that one
 
If you wan't all of that, then wait for GT5 to come. Unless they do anounce something, but they haven't. Only the huge update this fall. But nothing has been anounced for new cars or tracks...
 
You'll probably see them "testing out" content in updates to see if it is working on a large scale. I doubt you'll see new cars or tracks, though.
 
I doubt they will release DLC for prologue, and if they did, I bet it wouldn't be free.

As for paying 40 bucks on it, and needing more tracks, you knew what was included when you brought it so............
 
didnt they JUST RECENTLY add 1 FREE map and 30 FREE cars. im saying now WHEN will they do that AGAIN?
 
I doubt they will release DLC for prologue, and if they did, I bet it wouldn't be free.

As for paying 40 bucks on it, and needing more tracks, you knew what was included when you brought it so..........

I certainly hope it would be free...
 
Man, ,if they put NUR in the prologue i wouldn't race any of the other tracks nore would i care when GT5 comes out. NUR FTW
 
And that's probably the main reason why they don't..

btw Is Nuringburge even a city in Germany?
 
didnt they JUST RECENTLY add 1 FREE map and 30 FREE cars. im saying now WHEN will they do that AGAIN?
They updated early release regions with the additional content already provided for the recent releases. Not technically DLC in the traditional sense.
It is kind of like when a game is on multiple consoles sometimes one version comes out sooner and then the other version has more stuff, so the original version gets it added for free.

It is not quite the same as buying car packs and tracks for Motorstorm.

They have not announced anything more than private lobbies and possibly adding damage modeling.

So, the answer to your question is: Officially, no. Unofficially, we do not know.




Also, as you have shown that you can capitalize letters I think you will find you have an easier time with the mods if you do so properly at the beginning of your sentences. Plus, it is easier on my eyes.
 
And that's probably the main reason why they don't..

btw Is Nuringburge even a city in Germany?

Its called NÜRBURGRING.

Its not a city in germany, the NÜRBURG is a castle there besides the track

BURG = CASTLE

If you dont have a Ü you can use UE instead...
NUERBURGRING
 
I know the ring....I know where it lies and i know how to get there. I even know how to make a lap, since i've driven there numerous runs...

I was just wondering because of the akward spelling
 
I for one am optimistic that more maps, like the 'Ring, will be added. I'm not holding my breath for anything or the GT5 release either. As the previous release with GT4 and GT Mobile has shown.

Chris
 
in GT4 my fave map for the 'Ring, i hope polifone adds it cause thats the only track worth playing
 
It would be killer to see at least some teasers of night races. Those are SS Route whatevers were some of my favorite tracks. I enjoyed all of them.

-f
 
Back