Any Premium Car Upto 10million Credits For Coloured X1 Or F1

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 8 comments
  • 447 views

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
I have 10.5million credits on a secondary account, can buy any car for that amount you would like. Would like a coloured X1 in return, I already have:

Purple
Gloss Black
Prototype
Vettel
Silver
Copper

Any of the other colours will be ok, please PM me with offers or reply here. I can trade straight away, please make sure you are able to do the same. I did have a trade setup with another guy for tonight but he is still not online, and I am tired having been at work all day so want to get something done ASAP.

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS 0 MILES OR NOT, ALL THE SAME TO ME

Also am willing to trade for F1 colours I do not have, currently I have:

(Blue Livery)
(White Livery)
(White/Blue Livery)
(White/Purple Livery)
 
Last edited:
Hey I have a free slot today on my secondary with Dark Purple, Silver and Pink X1s.

Do you have anything apart from the 10.5 million you can offer?

I'm looking for touring cars but mainly for standard ones.

If not, we can still work out a deal...
 
Hey Man Ive got a grey, yellow And Carbon Prototype wat Premium Cars you want to trade Can Trade On the 5 th 6 th and 8 th

PSN.> monkeyjosh05
 
Hey I have a free slot today on my secondary with Dark Purple, Silver and Pink X1s.

Do you have anything apart from the 10.5 million you can offer?

I'm looking for touring cars but mainly for standard ones.

If not, we can still work out a deal...

I have an A4 Touring Car on that account, fully tuned Lexus ISF Racing Concept, F430 Scuderia. If you like (aswell as the car) I can also give 5 paints of your choice (see my sig) from my main account for the X1.
 
Can you have a check in the UCD for me to see if there is anything rare or valuable worth mentioning?

Otherwise, I'll take a Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car from the dealership. I already have one but I want to keep a 0 mile one just for my collection.

You can PM me some details when you're done.
 
Sure, give me 5 minutes and i'll send you a PM.
 
got the sky blue x2010

i ll take Gloss Black x2010

i can trade after 4 hours

pm me if you want to trade
 
got the sky blue x2010

i ll take Gloss Black x2010

i can trade after 4 hours

pm me if you want to trade

I can't trade my other X1's at the minute, they are on my main account and that is tied up until Thursday.
 
Same trade as stated in 1st post is on again if anyone is interested.
 
Back