Any race cars in GT6 with good FFB?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omniscient
  • 2 comments
  • 1,035 views
Messages
67
United States
California
I'm at the point where I'm incredibly bored of driving race cars. Is it just me, or does the FFB for race cars in this game feel incredibly numb. I go out and drive normal/super cars and the FFB is great, but then I hop onto race cars and the FFB seems very toned down, and I can barely feel rumble strips, bumps, etc. Shouldn't it be the opposite? Race cars should have more detailed FFB.

Anyways is there any race cars with great FFB? I haven't been able to get through iA and Super just because I have been spending too much time in normal cars, and I want to get them done.
 
I'm on the G27. The Option Stream-Z feels pretty good. That's about it for me really.
 
Same here. I have a G25 & the physics only feel alive & realistic when driving stock cars, mainly on Comfort tyres.
 
Back