Any Reward for Completing Arcade Mode?

• Thread starter Hawt_Dawg1
  • 10 comments
United States
Chicago
Hawt_Dawg1
I noticed in the arcade mode single race that the game keeps track of the courses you've cleared on the 3 difficulties like GT3's arcade mode. My question is: Are you rewarded in any way (cars?) for completing all arcade single races on professional difficulty?

Sadly nope =/ It would be neat if you unlocked more loaner cars. Say on the 1.00 Vanilla version, we had access to 40+ cars , after I updated the Arcade section only has like ten cars. LAME

Hi - Just joined the forums to ask:

I only play offline (not interested in multiplayer). I've completed half of the tracks in Arcade mode but there's only about 10 cars available to choose from. GT Sport is meant to have c.160 cars. How am I supposed to drive them in Arcade mode? Do they get unlocked somehow?

If I'm stuck with these 10 or so cars when the game has hundreds available then in my opinion that's rubbish for casual players like me. Why can't I drive them all? I thought games were moving away from 'locking-down' content?

I only play offline (not interested in multiplayer). I've completed half of the tracks in Arcade mode but there's only about 10 cars available to choose from. GT Sport is meant to have c.160 cars. How am I supposed to drive them in Arcade mode? Do they get unlocked somehow?

If I'm stuck with these 10 or so cars when the game has hundreds available then in my opinion that's rubbish for casual players like me. Why can't I drive them all? I thought games were moving away from 'locking-down' content?
Select "Garage Cars" in the bottom left corner if you have cars in your garage.
Also, you can select the cars when the race has loaded. In the top left corner there's an option to change the race conditions and select a different car.

If there wasn't for the news yesterday regarding the December update, I would feel very bad for you :boggled:

Back