Any Setups for the Mark IV?

• Thread starter Dunderbolt
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
My Mark IV can't even catch a P330 while drafting, so far all I know is that I wasted a good 20mil and 10 hrs on a car that's garbo. I've tried the hammer studios setup but it scores me little luck. Any tunes to help me catch P330 players in my Mark IV? So far I'm thinking of selling it and uptuning a Daytona Coupe.

Try this gearbox below. The Mark IV is the only car that I have not got, and I have no intention to buy the car.
Transmission is for the Ferrari 330P4 '67, but it should go on the the Mark IV.
Max Speed km/h: 300
1st: 2.813
2nd: 2.115
3rd: 11.510
4th: 1.178
5th: 0.986
Final Gear: 2.890
The Mark IV is a 4 gear only gearbox if i remember well from GT6 , i don't have it too.

Great to know 20 million and 10 hours later, I get a garbage car
Sell that garbage car and you will get 6 million credits and then save up to the buy the Jag, because the Jag handles way better, and I have a good tune for the Jag.

Sell that garbage car and you will get 6 million credits and then save up to the buy the Jag, because the Jag handles way better, and I have a good tune for the Jag.

I'd rather not bother. I'll just stick with the earlier GT40 instead. The Jag looks ugly from my point of view. Still dunno how the Mark IV won Le Man is it sucked this much

Last edited:
I'd rather not bother. I'll just stick with the earlier GT40 instead. The Jag looks ugly from my point of view. Still dunno how the Mark IV won Le Man is it sucked this much
I don't think you can use the GT40 car for the nostalgic event ?. Ok you may not like how the way she looks, but the handling of the Jag is lovely :).

I don't think you can use the GT40 car for the nostalgic event ?. Ok you may not like how the way she looks, but the handling of the Jag is lovely :).
I usually go into lobbies with races on classic cars, the problem is that the 330 beats the Mark IV in pure speed, to the point I can't even draft to catch, even with transmission tuning. Also, handling in my eyes is different to cornering ability. Is it like the 330 where it skitters all over the place? The one thing I have to give the Mark IV is that it's absolutely tame and easy to control. The turning capabilities are the same, but the 330 is able to just launch out of a corner because of that insane acceleration. What does the Jaguar have to offer that the Mark IV doesn't have?

At this point I could just get a Daytona Coupe and up tune it as I've been people use it with great success recently.

I usually go into lobbies with races on classic cars, the problem is that the 330 beats the Mark IV in pure speed, to the point I can't even draft to catch, even with transmission tuning. Also, handling in my eyes is different to cornering ability. Is it like the 330 where it skitters all over the place? The one thing I have to give the Mark IV is that it's absolutely tame and easy to control. The turning capabilities are the same, but the 330 is able to just launch out of a corner because of that insane acceleration. What does the Jaguar have to offer that the Mark IV doesn't have?

At this point I could just get a Daytona Coupe and up tune it as I've been people use it with great success recently.
If you use the Mark IV in Lobbies up against the 330, you will have no chance and that will go with the Jag because the Ferrari 330P4 '67 is the go to car. To your question, the Jag handling is good but I here that the Mark IV is a handful around corners.

Hey guys, I’ve been working on building a series that focuses on the games most expensive cars. Do you know of one that already exists? If not, would you be interested in running one?

Back