Any solutions to "hassles" of playing restricted races??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb1021
  • 5 comments
  • 759 views

cb1021

(Banned)
Messages
352
Messages
WainmanRabbit
I'm trying to find competitive races online but it's been time consuming.

1. I don't have the proper tires which the race is restricted to. (So that means I have to equip ALL my cars with Sports S,M,H and Racing S,M,H). Is there an easier way to do this?

2. I cannot change Power of cars unless I remove performance parts or add performance parts. Which means I have to mod all my cars, or have a large garage with a collection of cars with small HP intervals so I can match up to restrictions.

3. I have to favorite ALL my cars in order to bring them online....


Are there any solutions currently. How do you guys manage it??
 
yeah it annoys the hell out of me that i can't select cars from my garage unless i fav them, especially when i have like 800 cars :(
 
1. It's always a good idea to have a variety of tires available. Just in case. Less excuses for a loss.

2. It's always a good idea to have a variety of performance parts to swap in and out in order to get as close to horsepower limits as possible. Just in case. Less excuses for a loss.

3. Since the cars you want to race online can be considered a favorite, it makes sense to have to Favorite them in order to use them, even if it can be a nuisance.

Sorry, but there isn't any real easy way around it. Unless you create your own rooms with your own restrictions, you're at the mercy of the host.

I have four Premium S2000s that I use online. The first has everything bought for it for maximum potential power. The second has everything bought for it but Stage engine upgrades for lowest potential power. The third has everything bought for it but full weight reduction, to keep it at 1200+kg and maximum potential power. The fourth has bought for it but Stage engine upgrades and full weight reduction, to also keep it at 1200+kg and lowest potential power.

Pain? You betcha, but it's a small price to pay for being able to use a car I like in any room that allows street cars, from 250hp, and up to 500hp -- with allowances for weird weight restrictions.

Good luck!

👍
 
I like that Idea of having four cars for four different set-ups. I thought I was great swapping parts on my subbie to match restrictions but I can see your way gives you a better chance of bringing your favourite car right to the limit of the restrictions which is cool.
 
The other solution of course is to have a set selection of cars that you'd like to race and actually race against people in your friends list in their lounges, in which case you'd be likely informed of restrictions beforehand.

Or join one of the GTP series :)
 
Or host your own lobby! that way you can set the restrictions.
 
Back