Any Staind fans here?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 4 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
2,932
Well...I'd just like to know because I went to their concert in the area last night and the put on an AWESOME show! I mean, I did have Break the cycle but today I went out and got the 14 shades of grey album (yeah, I know its a little late.)

So? Any other Staind fans on GTP?
 
Yeah, I've enjoyed some of their songs. A pretty good band overall. I love to hear Aaron Lewis play the acoustic. :D

Erm.. my favourite song has to be 'So Far Away'. 👍
 
Yeah, they are a good band. I like their first album quite a bit, since it's a little more raw. I've been thinking of getting the new album, but I'm not sure if it's any good. What do you think of the new album, comparetively speaking.;)
 
well ill just say staind kicks ***. i have all 3 of their albums and i must say there isnt a song i dont like on any of them. its cool too how all 3 albums have a different sound. once again i must say STAIND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I thought "Break the Cycle" was repetitive, depressing, and boring, and showed no actual talent. I plan not to hear a single track on "14 Shades of Grey."

Hey, you asked.

I agree with Douglas DeMuro.
 
Back