Any thoughts on the Peugeot 905 '92?

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 9 comments
  • 831 views

seadog777

Premium
Messages
3,014
Malaysia
Iskandar
Messages
seadog777
Yes, I have done a search....

The time of easy money and cheap cars may not last forever, and I have a dilemma!

The 905 '92 race car has just popped up in the UCD, 4.5 million or so.

For the same money I could buy the BMW V12 AND the Judd, both in the OCD.

What would you do, and why?

(BTW, I have the other racers in the OCD already).
 
For 4.5 Mil I bought the Judd and the PD F1..but if I had the F1 car already I'd buy the Pug but in my own personal oppinion I'd favour the Sauber over all three of them,but then again Gran Turismo for me is about collecting cars,is there any specific race you want to win in this car? or are you just looking to extend your collection,I'm just really saying that it's just a matter of when rather than if you buy (or win) each and every car in the game.
 
For 4.5 Mil I bought the Judd and the PD F1..but if I had the F1 car already I'd buy the Pug but in my own personal oppinion I'd favour the Sauber over all three of them,but then again Gran Turismo for me is about collecting cars,is there any specific race you want to win in this car? or are you just looking to extend your collection,I'm just really saying that it's just a matter of when rather than if you buy (or win) each and every car in the game.

Good question... I suppose at this stage it's more about wanting to try them out. I have the Sauber C9, and others (including the PD F1). My favourite is the Bentley... but I know it's not the fastest.

I'm desperate for the Audi R8 '01, but could be waiting forever. Still, I want to keep 6 million in reserve, just in case! That gives me about 6 to spend. The Pug is about to drop out of the UCD, and who knows how long the cheap cars will last?

So I can spend up to 6 today.... but on what?
 
How many more times can you be bothered winning on Eifel in a super car..I must admit I'm asking myself the same question..go and buy the Pug then race a few more times on Eifel,I bought most of the ocd simply because it was there..I also like the Speed 8 and the Minolta.
 
How many more times can you be bothered winning on Eifel in a super car..I must admit I'm asking myself the same question..go and buy the Pug then race a few more times on Eifel,I bought most of the ocd simply because it was there..I also like the Speed 8 and the Minolta.

Yeah, you're right! It's not real money! I'll buy the Pug because it seems quite rare (I don't recall seeing it before in my UCD).

Then race Trial Mountain (much more fun (for me) than Eifel, and nearly as much cash) and hope to get another 6 million before the OCD goes "back to normal".

The Minolta is up there with the best. Feels solid as a rock and sounds nice too.
 
Fair enough,Enjoy, by the way do you know if you can win the '69 GT40? or am I doing 21 more races..
 
Rob192005
Fair enough,Enjoy, by the way do you know if you can win the '69 GT40? or am I doing 21 more races..

You win it by winning the B Spec Indy 500.
 
Thank you kind sir.:)👍
 
What Player said!

BTW, that 905 is a blast!
 
Lucky,Euro PSN is down for a while,no more seasonals for me then.:( glad you like the Pug.
 
Back