Any tips on completing A-Class?

EnKatMedEnHat
Hello GTplant :sly:

Just yesterday i got my new G25 and GT5P for the Playstation 3, and ive moved one to the A-Class races, and i really wanna finish them so i can start tuning cars..

But i just cant finish the races? No matter what, i always, at some point, spin out regardless of what car i use - i've tried everything from the Nissan GT-R, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 599, Both TVR's, Chevrolet Corvette, Ford GT, Audi R8 and so on....

I could really use som in-depth advice on this..

Personally, I'd go to the time trial mode and just practice driving different cars so you won't spin out. There isn't a magical way to stop, you just have to keep practicing.

I find the Ferrari F40 and Ford GT (the special PD spec) the hardest cars to drive. Also, are you using professional or standard physics?

I think we need some more info. If you are spinning everywhere in all these cars, my guess it's on the exits of turns right? Ease the gas in, especially since you are mentioning all the most powerful cars in the game. Don't stomp on the gas or you will spin instantly. Slowly ease into the gas to gain grip and you'll be fine. Don't stomp the gas with the wheels turned fully either. Most of the time, you need to get on the gas slowly once you hit the apex of the corner.

Hi, and thanks for the answers both of you.. First off, peobryant, i have been using professional physics so far, but gone over to standard now.. And it did help alot! And ill indeed try time trial and practice! And Falango, ive tried to follow youre advice, and no doubt it is helping.. I still havnt completed the a class races that i find difficult, but using the advice ive been given plus switching to the Renault Clio Sport V6 Tuned ive been doing alot better :) by the way, what is apex? Sorry for grammar mistakes , im typing from ipod touch

Last edited:
Hey, guys I was just wanting some tips on how to complete the Ferrari challenge at Daytona in Class A, it seems almost impossible to attain gold. Any tips? Thanks

Back