Any True SSRX Drifters out their?

• Thread starter backpian1
  • 12 comments
United States
Omaha, NE
backpain1
The reason I ask this is i have yet to find anyone that can drift the SSRX corners but me. and no i am not trying to be a show off or sound smug, i was just wondering why not many SSRX drifters have Popped up yet. I am willing to share my tunes on the only car that really can do it if any one is truly interested in learning this track and maybe attempt a Tandem on it. If you are interested ill tell you that the only car i found to work best is the SL600 With a Medium Ranger Turbo Plus All supporting Mods. If you have that, ill PM you on PSN with the more Detailed tune, and BTW its best to have a wheel for this one.

Peace

I use SSRX to practice drifting in a straightaway. What great way to do this on a 12 plus mile straightaway

So wait, sloppy arab drifting is cool now? :lol: :dopey:

edit: Just kidding, :lol: you would have to be drive a FF for that.

I use SSRX to practice drifting in a straightaway. What great way to do this on a 12 plus mile straightaway

PRRRRRRAAAAAAAISE THEEEEEE!!! A precise manji seems to have gone the way of the dodo in public rooms. Back before I ducked out of the game for over a year it was commonplace and appreciated but now all it seems to do is get me punted out of the way by kids going for lap-time (and poorly too, grip will ALWAYS be faster than slip). For the record, I LOVE honing my manji skills on X; I really don't use the track for anything else.

EH3B18C93
PRRRRRRAAAAAAAISE THEEEEEE!!! A precise manji seems to have gone the way of the dodo in public rooms. Back before I ducked out of the game for over a year it was commonplace and appreciated but now all it seems to do is get me punted out of the way by kids going for lap-time (and poorly too, grip will ALWAYS be faster than slip). For the record, I LOVE honing my manji skills on X; I really don't use the track for anything else.

Yep. I try to stay in one lane for a while. Then switch it to a two lane wide manji then switch it again. It is difficult and after a while my wheel needs a break hahaha.

But yeah i even if I do not manji say on the major straight away at Grand Valley Speedway I will cruise out of the way. I hate when people plow you over while you are drifting down the straight.

Back