Any tune for the Ferrari 365 gtb4

• Thread starter Neolukas
  • 7 comments
STILL LOOKING FOR A DECENT TUNE FOR THIS WONDERFUL FERRARI....

Please help me ObiGTRacer, you are my only hope...

Last edited:
STILL LOOKING FOR A DECENT TUNE FOR THIS WONDERFUL FERRARI....

Please help me ObiGTRacer, you are my only hope...
What is wrong with what has been made available to you, so far? A little specificity goes a long way, here.

What is wrong with what has been made available to you, so far? A little specificity goes a long way, here.
I'm sorry but I was looking for some other setups to determine what it's a best fit for my driving...
Is why I asked please

So, again, what is wrong with what has been posted?

If one of them gives you too much understeer, learn how to tune it out.

If one has too much power oversteer, learn how to tune it out. If you get oversteer during braking, then learn how to fix it, or don't fix it if you like it.

If the gears aren't right, then fix them.

My point is that if you can't find a tune that fits your driving style 110% perfectly, then you need to learn how to make what you do find suit you better. Makes more sense than continually trying more and more and more tunes. Right?

Last edited:
So, again, what is wrong with what has been posted?

If one of them gives you too much understeer, learn how to tune it out.

If one has too much power oversteer, learn how to tune it out. If you get oversteer during braking, then learn how to fix it, or don't fix it if you like it.

If the gears aren't right, then fix them.

My point is that if you can't find a tune that fits your driving style 110% perfectly, then you need to learn how to make what you do find suit you better. Makes more sense than continually trying more and more and more tunes. Right?
Ok, thank you, sorry for being such a noodge

Back