Any tune purposely built for lift off oversteer?

• Thread starter HKS racer
  • 6 comments

HKS racer

(Banned)
For unkown reasons PD decided to reduce lift off oversteer simulation in GT6, expecially on default setups. So here in the Tuning Forum here you aware of some tunes that must be driven with lift off oversteer technique?

They said "smoke kills", yes but you need to be at least 50 years old or something.
On the other hand you can die from understeer immediately. :ill:

So let's fight this terrible desease together! :)

You can add trail braking ( lift off oversteer) to any rear wheel drive tune by using a lower value in the brake effect of the custom LSD. Adding just a hint of rear camber and stiffer sway bars in the back will increase this effect as well. Aside from drift specific tunes, not a lot of people will purposely create a tune with lots of trail braking although I do like it on some cars.

Assuming you are talking about FF cars - Add a big helping of rear Toe out (-) and/or put a harder tyre compound on the rear wheels, having the front ride height at its highest and the rear at its lowest will also liven up those dreary ass draggers. its not the fastest way around a track but its a lot of fun.

RWD - Low LSD Initial, mid-high LSD Decel, low front damper compression and rear extension with high front extension and rear compression

Understeer sure is the worst disease, so I am a big fan of oversteer oriented tunes for that reason. You just gotta have control!
As far as FF oversteer goes, I am a big fan of the tune for the Integra DC5 Type R by @Otaliema
Maybe it will put you in the right direction.
Good luck.

If Otaliema's tune is the one I'm thinking off, from some TT Seasonal a few months ago on Ascari, one can tune it to lift throttle oversteer more than that. I think I called his tune, safe.

Understeer sure is the worst disease, so I am a big fan of oversteer oriented tunes for that reason. You just gotta have control!
As far as FF oversteer goes, I am a big fan of the tune for the Integra DC5 Type R by @Otaliema
Maybe it will put you in the right direction.
Good luck.
thank you 👍 it is a crazy cat to hold on to.

If Otaliema's tune is the one I'm thinking off, from some TT Seasonal a few months ago on Ascari, one can tune it to lift throttle oversteer more than that. I think I called his tune, safe.
It was on the safer side. Once you drove it I made serious changes and posted a new crazy one tune and made it more aggressive

Last edited:
@HKS racer try this tune:

Volkswagen Scirocco R'10
252bhp
1410kg
(stock power,weight and rims)

Front comfort soft,rear comfort medium tires.

Brakes stock front 5 rear 5

Ride height front 130,rear 140
Spring rate front 4.38,rear 5.75
Dampers compression front 2,rear 2
Dampers extension front 2,rear 2
Anti-roll bars front 2,rear 2
Camber angle front 0.0,rear 0.0
Toe angle front 0.00,rear 0.00

Fully customisable transmission set to 280 km/h

Fully customisable mechanical limited-slip differential
Initial torque 25
Acceleration sensitivity 25