Any UK Racing teams recruiting

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi im just asking if there are any racing teams about preferably UK due to race times ect? i am flexible with days and any time after 7pm UK time not after anything to serious just friendly racing not banger racing haha if any teams like this about then please let me know :) thanks guys

Hello.

We are a bunch of like minded guys who enjoy casual, clean racing. We originated in GTAV and built a very good reputation for ourselves. Come check us out if you like, we are always active in the evenings (UK)

http://redrumracing.freeforums.net/

I know guys from GTA. Funnily enough my GTA crew The Van Society often hold racing events on GTA and a few of us have migrated over to GTS. We are holding a casual/fun race night at 20:00 BST tonight if anyone is interested. Mic's encouraged as we like to have a bit of banter

Van Society, I know of you guys. Have a few friends in your crew. I think Mach1bud May be in there too. You probably know a few of us as we have some good creators like LancerEvoWrc and a few others. Since gts came out we have been fairly quiet on the GTA front.

Van Society, I know of you guys. Have a few friends in your crew. I think Mach1bud May be in there too. You probably know a few of us as we have some good creators like LancerEvoWrc and a few others. Since gts came out we have been fairly quiet on the GTA front.

Yeah I know of LancerEvoWrc, made some great tracks! Made quite a few tracks myself.

Same, hardly been on GTA since GTS came out lol

Back