Any way to create new PS name/profile?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChauncyMarsh
  • 4 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
287
United States
United States
Messages
Se4n2s0si
Years ago I was dumb and made a dumb PSN name. I know I can't change that without creating a whole new PSN account and losing all my trophies. What I want to know is if there is a way to create a secondary profile for racing and still keep my current GTS progress. Starting over wouldn't kill me, but I'd prefer not to.
 
How bad is it? Can’t be any worse than thrillhouse. (What was I thinking?!?)
 
Lol. I gotta be honest, there are some names that make me chuckle mid race. Yours isn’t one though. Instead I sit there and try to figure your screen name out and eventually give up
 
Se4n2s0si
I don't even smoke anymore!

Yeah, they frown upon it but you can create another account and start fresh. You need a different email address, But as Ian said, I really don't think most people would even get it and the ones that do wouldn't really care.

In Destiny 1 I made a female character and then realized that everywhere I went ingame my name would show up deadheadbill. :)
 
Back