Any way to get rid of free DLC cars?

Germany
New Munich
Hi there! When I bought Sport I chose digital deluxe version with 2000000 credits and 13 free cars - later I decided that I don't need these cars because I want to keep my car collection clean and minimalistic, so I thought I'll just sell them.

But I can't! Can't sell, can't delete from garage, can't hide etc. Tried to reinstall the game without dlc - nope, dlc installs automatically after the first game launch.

I googled it of course, found couple of old threads here and on reddit - no solution.

Maybe someone could help me? It's couple of years since launch, I can't be the only one with this problem.

Hi there! When I bought Sport I chose digital deluxe version with 2000000 credits and 13 free cars - later I decided that I don't need these cars because I want to keep my car collection clean and minimalistic, so I thought I'll just sell them.

But I can't! Can't sell, can't delete from garage, can't hide etc. Tried to reinstall the game without dlc - nope, dlc installs automatically after the first game launch.

I googled it of course, found couple of old threads here and on reddit - no solution.

Maybe someone could help me? It's couple of years since launch, I can't be the only one with this problem.
I have the digital deluxe edition also, and no you can not delete them cars.

Have this problem also. PD doesn't care, and probably will never be fixed now that they are fully focused on GT7 development. It's dumb.

I've learned to just ignore it but man it does trigger my OCD whenever I see it :P

Latest Posts

Back