Any way to test drive cars?

• Thread starter Ken Nitr0
  • 6 comments

Ken Nitr0

Wrom wrom
Premium
KenNitro
Is there any way to just take various cars out for a spin without buying them so you don't have to spend money, find out you hate the way it drives, then sell it for a pittance :dunce: Some cars don't even have stats so you don't know what you'r getting.

Turn autosave off. buy the car, if you don't like it, reset, and start over. Just don't forget to save, or turn autosave back on when your finished.

Thanks I'll try that. Would be nice if there was a test drive, or just being able to pick any car in arcade without buying it for example.

Yeah, I agree. Maybe in Gt5 there will be a "test drive" option. But mostly, I strive to own every car in game anyway, so test driving isn't something that would drive my purchases.

Yeah I suspect many GT fans are into getting a ton of cool cars, I mostly like to do time trials and just going though cars until I find a couple that fits my driving style, and then perfecting driving those few ones. Learning their quirks, how they corner and so on, then trying to beat the best times.

But without some sort of test drive you'd have to drive a million races to earn money, then try some cars, find you don't like them, and sell them for almost nothing. Now you lost a bunch of money so you have to drive more races, repeat ad nauseum :indiff:

But with that many cars in GT5, I can't believe there won't be some kind of test drive functionality somewhere.

what i will be doing is to transfer all the cars from my psp so i dont have to waste time earning credits to buy cars. cant wait to test the new physics!!!

Latest Posts

Back