Any way to view PS4 and/or XB1 leaderboards from PC?

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
Just wondering if there is a web site out there that shows the leaderboard times posted from the PS4 and/or the Xbox1. As I understand those are grouped by class rather than per car but still would be interesting to see what kinds of times are being posted on the other platforms.

Yeah they are a bit of a mess, all open wheel cars are grouped together, gt cars range from I think gr5 to the zonda r, all lmp grouped etc.. if there is no better way send me a pm with what you are looking for and I can try to give u the info from the xb1 lb

Thanks for the offer. I was just hoping that there was something online like it is for the PC version so I could go take a look and see where they stand vs my times and PC times in general. One of my friends has it on the XB1 and we chat in skype from time to time so I can get info that way but still hoping for something online to be able to look at.

I would say they are the same times.This isn't mouse vs controller.We have no advantage on the PC.

It is not a matter of who has an advantage it is about getting a larger sampling of lap times. On the PC each car/track is on a different leader board and then there is one per track for overall which is of course dominated by the FA car. It would be nice to see a large sample of times and to see which GT car is at the top, which LMP and so on. Right now on the PC there are some cases where there are only a small handful of times on a given track in a given car so it is not much of a measuring stick. More times would be helpful.

As I understand it the boards are laid out differently on the PS4 and Xbox than they are on the PC and there are more users on each of those than on the PC so would be a larger sample of times to compare and would be nice if there was a web interface to view those times as well.

Ideally would be good for the boards to be combined so PC PS4 and XB1 times all appear on the same board but not sure that is possible given the different platforms and the red tape that might be involved.

Back