- 1,056
- GT-Motion
I am just curious if there is any word on a patch for the jaggie shadows, messed up water/dirt/smoke against the car and other things that are becoming an eyesore.
IMO these should have been seen in testing and fixed before release, now its hard to say if a patch will come to fix these things.
I can't agree that the game was built stronger than the PS3 could handle because they made it for the PS3, there is something that went wrong somewhere and I hope they can fix it because imo this game would be perfect if they can fix this.
Its a really dumb problem to have.
IMO these should have been seen in testing and fixed before release, now its hard to say if a patch will come to fix these things.
I can't agree that the game was built stronger than the PS3 could handle because they made it for the PS3, there is something that went wrong somewhere and I hope they can fix it because imo this game would be perfect if they can fix this.
Its a really dumb problem to have.