Any word on new car drops in future patches?

United States
Maine
VooDooChilde333
There are a lot of cars that are favorites that seem to be missing from gt7, at least for now anyway.
My favorite dirt/snow rally car was the Citroën C4 WRC '08, which we had in both gt5 and gt6. Would love to know that and others will eventually drop for us in the future.
Have they discussed this at all?

There are a lot of cars that are favorites that seem to be missing from gt7, at least for now anyway.
My favorite dirt/snow rally car was the Citroën C4 WRC '08, which we had in both gt5 and gt6. Would love to know that and others will eventually drop for us in the future.
Have they discussed this at all?
Poliphony didn't talk about any particular car coming to the game, all we know is that a lot of cars should be coming in future updates. I believe we could receive over 100 new vehicles in the next couple years, taking in consideration what happened with GT Sport.

I think we only know that we're getting the Tesla Model 3 at this point, everything else remains to be seen. I'm sure some Vision GT cars are in the works as well.

I wonder how it's going to work with any classic DLC? Imagine the car being released but not being able to buy it in used cars or legendary cars for months after release.

Honestly, the only car I'd like to see in GT7 is the Nissan R390, either the GT1 with that Calsonic paintjob, or the classic roadcar.

probably nothing special...old road cars ( 180 kmh top speed ) that have history...and you will not use them more than twice 🤣🤣🤣

If we get one every week/2 weeks, it's very cool
Well, let's not get carried away. ;)

I think with GTs of the past, we averaged a few cars every month and a half or less. Tracks, every two or so. They take a long time to make, even with scanning. Every detail around a track has to be placed and textures painted, even if they have tools like SpeedTree. And if they give us something like Race Mod again, the work on those cars can be doubled or more. There are missing cars from GT6, so that can help a bit. It shouldn't take much work to re-futureproof them.

But this is a good sign, and not something they can just do to appease grumpy fans, so this was going to happen anyway. A-hem to the grinches.

Last edited:
Honestly, the only car I'd like to see in GT7 is the Nissan R390, either the GT1 with that Calsonic paintjob, or the classic roadcar.
Seeing how PD seems to have special access/clearance to Toyota and Nissan cars I am about 80% certain both the TS020 GT-ONE and the R390 will be added at some point, which variants i'm not sure.

Well, let's not get carried away. ;)

I think with GTs of the past, we averaged a few cars every month and a half or less. Tracks, every two or so. They take a long time to make, even with scanning. Every detail around a track has to be placed and textures painted, even if they have tools like SpeedTree. And if they give us something like Race Mod again, the work on those cars can be doubled or more. There are missing cars from GT6, so that can help a bit. It shouldn't take much work to re-futureproof them.

But this is a good sign, and not something they can just do to appease grumpy fans, so this was going to happen anyway. A-hem to the grinches.
You know what would be extremely helpful, is if they added the 1/4 mile test we had on gt5, and the race track construction ability from gt6.

Back