any X1 - danm you Vettel-challenge!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jens_Muff
  • 7 comments
  • 357 views
Messages
22
Messages
jens_Muff@ofir.dk
I willl trade for any car, that can be bought for 2 mill cr. or less in the dealership. I have 5 mill cr. at the moment and need an X1 for grinding. I will send my car first, if you are a reliable trader, because I don't have a long trading-history.. Just need this car badly :)

Name your car, and I will trade.
 
buy the fgt in the online dealership, pretty good for grinding..
 
said I have 5 mill.. not 5.5.. anything else?
 
i will give you the x2010 and you buy a zonda r for me.

psn id : sermir27
 
how about a catrol mugen NSX?
 
Deal with the Zonda.. I will add you :)
 
Just added you on PSN. can you trade right away?
 
Back