Any X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad34567
  • 4 comments
  • 407 views
Messages
29
Looking for any X1

Available for trade immediately:

Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Zonda LM Race Car
Lamborghini Miura (0 miles)

also have Ford Mk IV Race Car (0 miles) available after reset.
 
Last edited:
Hello i have a x2010 prototype OR X2010 RED BULL. 0 miles. for your Lamborghini Miura (0 miles) also I can trade immediately.
 
Last edited:
Hey i hope im not being rude but i thought i would post in case you didnt make a deal yet,

I have carbon prototype 2010x beige or any other one really lol hit me up if you still need one, can trade right now also:tup:
 
Hi

I would like to trade for the woodone supra JGTC.

I got carbon X1 and can trade immediately.

I can also offer other cars if u want.
 
Back