Any X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter pekkidboy
  • 6 comments
  • 434 views
Messages
10
Messages
pekkidboy
Hello everybody!

I'm up for my first trade because I'm simply just not skilled enough to get even bronze in the Vettel X Challenge.

So if somebody got a spare of X1s I'd be so happy trade. I got for example Chaps 2d, 2J and Peugeot 905 race car.

Add me on psn: pekkidboy

Ready for an instant trade.
 
i have an X2010 prototype i can trade but i wont be able to trade until 16/2/2011 is that ok
 
pm me if interrested
 
I'm definitely interested but i can trade only today, tomorrow or then not until 18th.
 
18/2/2011 will be fine, ill trade it for your peugeot 905 race car deal?
 
I have the x2010 in proto type or the vettel or red or blue....
I am after the 2j!!!!!!!!!
Can trade anyday even today!!!!
I am doing a b-spec endurance now.... can trade in 2 hours....
 
sasmavrik sounds like a deal! Add me on psn when you're ready with your race!
 
Back