Anybody else completed Tous France Championnat and NOT won a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
I completed the Tous France Championnnat in the European section and it's the only one where I haven't been given a car afterwards and I was just wondering is this normal or have I done something wrong?

I finished first in every race in that section, I can't see what I did differently and can't understand why I didn't get a car.

Any ideas?
 
I fit's a series race then you need to win it in the series format as it, get the most points through the series. I can't remember if it is or not, but if you did the races one by one then you won't win a car if it is.
 
You win the Citroen 2CV.
If the races are single races then check if they are all really gold and not bronze.
 
David Pickerill
I completed the Tous France Championnnat in the European section and it's the only one where I haven't been given a car afterwards and I was just wondering is this normal or have I done something wrong?

I finished first in every race in that section, I can't see what I did differently and can't understand why I didn't get a car.

Any ideas?

I believe I won the prize car, as I do have a 2CV. In fact, I think I have two. Make sure you won the series outright and did not tie it perhaps.

EDIT: Just re-read your post... you say you won every race. If you did that in one championship then noone would be on equal points, so my suggestion is a bit silly :dunce: please ignore it.
 
live4speed
If it's a series race then you need to win it in the series format as in get the most points through the series...
I'd be willing to bet this packet of Oreo's and this cup of tea (that's my breakfast, by the way) that this is the answer to the problem...

It is a series race, so doing the races individually will not win you the prize car. If you go back into the championship, there should be a space for a cup on the left hand side which indicates whether the series has been won yet. In your case, DP, it should be blank... you can also tell if a tournament is single race or a series by looking at the first screen in whatever hall you are in, e.g. European Hall... if the races in a series are single races, the trophies you win will appear in circles, and if the races are a series, the trophies will appear in squares (that are adjacent/connected to each other - hence in series... 💡 )... I'd be very surprised if it's a bug....

edit: the circles/squares thing only tells you if something is in single race format or series format... you still get the trophies regardless of how you do the tournament, so even if you did them single (and not in series) it should still appear full of trophies...
 
Yes it was a series race I had another go at it and did all the races all in one go and won most of the races and then finished top of the league, and I won the 2CV Citroen. Thanks for the help everybody.
 
Yay... my oreos and tea are safe.... just as well as I ate them anyway :sly: 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back