Anybody else missing F1 races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bread_crumbs
  • 2 comments
  • 661 views
Messages
28
Germany
Germany
I was very disappointed to find out that there is absolutely no use for the Formula GT on career mode, it's usually this high speed races that I enjoy the most on every Gran Turismo... I'm guessing they are bringing it eventually to Seasonal Events?

Also, the Redbull X's are completely useless now too since you can't use it anywhere.. everything is PP limited (not exactly a bad thing but..).
 
I would hope they bring a real F1 car with better physics. The Formula GT is like a 2004 F1 car but on slicks, the physics do really strange things and it doesn't really drive much like an F1 car, I'd really like to believe they can do a better job. We may see an F1 car in may with the Ayrton Senna tribute patch, but it will be a classic F1.

Shame that the game is so lacking in events, it feels like we've been sold half the game in terms of special events and championships/races. Formula 1 is the only motorsport series I really follow closely, so naturally I miss it in the game.. Stuff like this really holds the game back from being something bigger and better.
 
Nope, modern F1 is boring. Now if they had historic F1 that would be a different story.
 
Back