Anybody ever had a tie?

• Thread starter jomama2010
  • 10 comments
United States
Fargo, ND
jomama2010
ಠ_ಠ
Where the timer sits +- 0.000 at the finish? I know I have tied twice...Once was on trial mountain running a Ford GT LM car (Blue and Orange...not the 60s GT40) and one of my friends was running a Yellow Super GT Supra both at 493 HP.

Came down on the final lap and I made my move in the final S-bend before the straight but wasn't going fast enough and when we crossed we ended up tying for first.

Another time it happened at a Mt. Aso track during a lemon race with another friend...I can't quite remember how this one went down entirely but I believe I was in the lead and wiped out on the straight right before the finish just giving my friend enough time to cross as I crossed.

Why yes Jo, That second one you mentioned, That was me and you good sir. I have photographic evidence too!
W0CSs.jpg

aFSQD.jpg

Wow, that's epic.
My closest win was -0.002 [Pickup Challenge seasonal event on Daytona, I got spun out just before the finishline by Tacoma (used a stock F150)].

Ahhh yes...thank-you for the photos uga....I'll have to pull some out from my Trial Mtn tie...maybe a picture revisit is in order ; )

Yeah I don't know why I didn't remember how the Mt. Aso race went down to tie...All I remembered is yes...it was with you uga (first one was with a friend named VicousTc)

Haven't had a tie, but had 100% identical laptimes from one to the next in an A-Spec race.

WMA rarely has a race end with more than a second (except rallying) separating the top 5. :lol: In some rare cases, yes, but, not very often. The smallest margins of victory so far were from WMA Karting, and WMA ITCC.

Back