Anybody ever play cat & mouse?

I don't know if anybody knows what a cat & mouse game is, but I think it can be really fun.

I first learned about it a few years ago in Project Gotham Racing 2 on the Xbox. Basically you make a lobby with at least 6 people and put people in teams of 2. One person on each team has to take the slowest car there is (in PGR it used to be the mini) and one person takes a supercar like a ferrari, bugatti, w/e.

And the point of the game is to get your slow teamate across the finish line before the others. So you would boost your teamate, knock the others off track, etc. The game used to always be played on Nurburgring as well which made it better. I don't know if people are into that type of game, but I remember it being hilarious and fun back then.

I've played that before. Can be good fun for a change from standard racing. I have also done it in Forza as the more powerful SUV's can make life "interesting" for opposing mice. Not sure how the GT5 physics would behave. I suppose the only way to find out is to try it.

💡 That must have been what was happening, when I was overtaken by a Prius on the straight at Nurburgring, doing 200mph plus! I had to look twice, but then I spied the Veyron behind, giving him the 'ole bump draft! :lol:

Yes! I was introduced to cat and mouse in PGR2 as well. It was a good time, and broke up the regular racing. It would be interesting to see how the physics in GT5 would work with this.

Sounds funny and fun.Around indyt oval it would be like a egg and spoon race,fall offf and youre out.So many variations of this could be done.a good 1 would be slowest cars have to get around ttrack,fast team cars do whatever you want to the slow competitor,might be too hard that way....thinking...ill be back

Back