Anybody get Gold on 3rd Challenge at Sierra?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 3 comments
  • 644 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewguy44

GT Die Hard
Premium
Messages
1,071
United States
Michigan
Messages
GTP_Brewguy
I've been trying and can't come close :grumpy:, on the car your tires are SM in front and SS in back :odd:. You also lose your passing bonus if another car bumps you in the rear as you go by them :grumpy:, That's Bull:censored: . I got gold on the other 2 no problem :D. What driving options are best? Really want to win that Ferrari :mischievous: :cheers:
 
For me the second challenge was hardest of the three.
With the Ferrari I just took my time, only passed 16 cars, the car is quite grippy and stable so pick your moments to pass, when you have got passed you'll have the power to stay there. I am a DS3 user with only ABS 1 and auto gears so I'm sure you can do it. Sorry not much help.
 
This is an extremely easy challenge once you've learned the track. I easily passed the gold score with 1.4 million points. The key here is to use your first 10 to 20 laps or so learning the track, and after that, taking the track with extreme caution. You don't have to be the fastest driver in the world, but you do have to run a perfect lap and be able to see spots to overtake without many problems. Also, don't get stuck behind a car for a while, since that will only slow you down. Use your nitro for overtaking if you need it, otherwise just use it on the fast sections for extra speed and a bigger time bonus at the end.
 
You'll find info and videos in this thread and any further discussion can be posted in that thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back