Anybody got any setups?

• Thread starter Smuttysy
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Bristol, England
Smuttysy
I've been trying lots of little changes here and there, using some old GT tricks etc but not really getting anywhere fast. I have looked via google and am only finding the .ini files for the PC, which are obviously no use for console players.

So really just looking to get either a list of setups together, or even a reader that will translate the .ini files so that us "console peasants" can utilize them. Possibly even a sub-forum like the GT series has?

(Honestly I'm really struggling with the GT40 at the moment)

EDIT: I've found a few setups on Here that I think may be useful, so sharing is caring etc,,,

Last edited:
the GT tricks will not work, as the game is totally different and more accurate in terms of what parts do. I'm not going to be any help tuning, but I echo your request for a place where we can share these...

I have looked via google and am only finding the .ini files for the PC, which are obviously no use for console players.
You know you can open the .ini files in notepad. This allows those without a PC copy of the game to access the setup to manually enter.

The Apex book from GT5 should prove to be a little useful. It still worked for me in PCars, at least as a starting point.

Jerome

Back