Anybody got these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSM-94
  • 23 comments
  • 1,269 views
Messages
165
IM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
integra touring car
Castrol mugen NSX
bmw 320i touring car
206 peugot rally car
Gran turismo 5 GT academy 370z
Gran turismo 5 GT academy nissan gtr
Formula gran turismo(color doesnt matter)
I GOT THE FOLLOWING CARS AND OTHERS I WILL TRADE FOR THE CARS LISTED UP THERE^^^^:
lamborghini miura
ferrari scuderia
color x1s
ALTEZZA TOURING CAR
buggati veyron(0 miles)
Carbon r34 (0 miles)
Gran turismo 350z (only driven once fuly tuned)
chrome paint
matte paint
DSM-94 pm me
 
what do you offer in return?
0miles cars?
 
ooops,sorry didnt realize u also listed them ok :)
 
how many miles on Altezza TC?
 
I have the FGT and Academy 370Z, possibly still have the Castrol Mugen NSX sitting in my UCD also, for the Altezza TC
 
I have the intergra touring
 
Are you referring to X2010 when you say "color x1s"? I have a Formula Gran Turismo (Blue).


Thanks
 
Last edited:
how many miles on Altezza TC?

i dont remembe how many miles it had but i know for sure they aing high i just got the car yesterday
 
i have a blue/white formola grand turismo and the purple white
 
I have the FGT and Academy 370Z, possibly still have the Castrol Mugen NSX sitting in my UCD also, for the Altezza TC

well who ever can trade first will get the altezza ill do it for the 370z
 
bmw 320i touring car for a silver x1?
 
Your Miura for my FGT (DarkGreen and Yellow)

After midnight .. (4.5 hours)
 
I'll trade you my BMW 320i for the R34 Carbon but no slot until Tuesday 22nd.

pm me if you want to go ahead
 
I have a almost fully tuned ferrari scuderia in Yellow. PM me if your interested. I can trade right away.
 
I have a 320 Touring Car, I'd do it for 5 matte paints. I like Matte Dark Green and Matte Green the most, Yellows and Reds are good too
 
I have a almost fully tuned ferrari scuderia in Yellow. PM me if your interested. I can trade right away.

i have that for trade not on my wanted list
 
I have a 320 Touring Car, I'd do it for 5 matte paints. I like Matte Dark Green and Matte Green the most, Yellows and Reds are good too

i got a better deal too much paint its a rip
 
Ha, I've gotten five chromes for a 240 GLT Estate. Suit yourself though, have the Integra Touring Car too. If it would make you reconsider, i'd do both cars for 6 matte paints
 
Ha, I've gotten five chromes for a 240 GLT Estate. Suit yourself though, have the Integra Touring Car too. If it would make you reconsider, i'd do both cars for 6 matte paints
well at the momment i only got matte white i can give u a few of those and chrome if you want?
 
Back