Anybody have a SunLight Yellow from a EK9 from a 98 or Spoon Sports Model?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiFuji01
  • 3 comments
  • 643 views
Messages
2,000
Canada
Canada
Messages
TakumiFuji01
I need a SunLight Yellow for my EK9(97) Since I'm going to make a Video of a AE86 VS EK9.
The Chrome I will be giving you in return is Silver Chrome.
If you Don't want that paint and want another type, I have a lot of them(like 300 or so and there Mostly JDM, EURODM and USDM)
 
i have sunlight yellow, any other yellows you want i have a bunch of them?
 
i have sunlight yellow, any other yellows you want i have a bunch of them?

Just SunLight Yellow please and it's good to see another person from Canada :)
 
for sure bro.. add me ill send you the color right now and ill take your chrome i guess. PSN: jtehitman
 
Back