Anybody need Gold Chrome? (I'm looking for Tickets and other matte colors)

  • Thread starter Thread starter firefighter15
  • 4 comments
  • 493 views
Messages
66
Messages
FatalEpidemic07
I have a gold chrome (and some matte paints) if anyone is looking for them. Make an offer. Trying to do some trading tonight.

I have gold chrome, silver chrome and some other matte colors



I am looking for

Gift tickets (levels 21,17,12,9)
1000 gift ticket
Birthday tickets '92,'98,'06,'08
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Green
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Brown
Matte Black (not the "matt")
Matte Light Grey
Matte Grey
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Light Silver
Matte White
 
Ill give you 1000 ticke or rally ticket or most of the mattes for 5 gold chromes.

What do you want?
 
looking for the gold chromes

I have all of those mattes

Can trade now
 
I got Matte Brown and Dark Green for trade for both Chrome's ? If interested send me friend request PSN: MitsubishiGuru
 
5 mattes for gold chrome please?
 
Back