One of the funnest shows ever, on cartoon networks Adult swim.
I just wanted to see how many fans are out there and if you had any favorite quotes you'd like to share
"It makes real cupcakes with a 40-watt bulb. And it has icing packets. but the secret ingredient is love, Dammit!" -
Captain Murphy, on his Happy Cake Oven
One of the best quotes ever.
Quinn: "Stormy, what time is it?"
Stormy: "It's dodge-ball time."
Quinn: "No, Stormy what time is it really?"
(Quinn is hit in the head with a ball and knocked over)
Stormy: "I said it's dodge-ball time B1tch!"

I just wanted to see how many fans are out there and if you had any favorite quotes you'd like to share
"It makes real cupcakes with a 40-watt bulb. And it has icing packets. but the secret ingredient is love, Dammit!" -
Captain Murphy, on his Happy Cake Oven
One of the best quotes ever.
Quinn: "Stormy, what time is it?"
Stormy: "It's dodge-ball time."
Quinn: "No, Stormy what time is it really?"
(Quinn is hit in the head with a ball and knocked over)
Stormy: "I said it's dodge-ball time B1tch!"