Anybody play Quake here!

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
I am sure everybody has heard about Quake. The game is old as hell, but the multiplayer mode is one of the most insane ones I have ever played.

Maybe if you had the game, we should set-up a server. The game doesnt take that many CPU power to play online btw.

If I can find my disc I'm up for a Quake II match one of these days.. Quake gets just about too old - but anyone with a 400+ Mhz Cellery and 128Mb ram and a TNT2 card should be able to play Quake II (Even over a 56Gay line :mischievous: )

I have Quake 2. Bought one package in which the 3 quakes came. Q1, Q2 & Q3. I cant play Q3 on my old ass pc, but I can run the other 2.

Quake is the greatest online game though.

Maybe, if some more members sign in, we could arrange a Q2, or Q1 online match.

I played Quake every day way back when. I used to play on Heat.net when it was still up. Even on a 56 gay line. :)

Best FPS ever. 👍 Although I prefer Quake 2.

I played Q1 religously back in the day of crappy pixelated graphics. Q2 wouldn't run on my old box over time, I forgot about it. I was going to get Q3, but I don't really fancy the multiplayer theme. :irked:

Righty - The server is running... It has been tested by me and an off site friend and it rocks.. The bots are set to Rock Hard, Downloading is enabled as I'm currently adding some more levels.. So those of you interested in an serious 4r53 whipping (By the Bots, not me of course :crazy: ), PM me so you can get the address and we can arrange a GTP Q2 showdown :D

I often play Quake 3 @1024 x 768, and because I have broadband, I get no lag at all.

I've also pwned the bots at knightmare on a few levels.

OMG!

Yeah, Quake 2 rules!

Anyone got the weapons of destruction patch?

I might just be up for this if we can get enough people on at once!

I never really liked Q3, the weapons weren't as good. And most people just used the Rocket launcher.

I remember at school we used to have huge network quake games. We managed to bring the school network to a standstill. :D

I are teh connect to Flerbs server.

I have a feeling it's going to be lag o-rama for me, my bro is using the connection as well.

Edit: Damn, at one point my ping was 1000.

Latest Posts

Back