Anybody try this car yet (Lister Storm V12 Race Car)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostrider
  • 5 comments
  • 540 views

Ghostrider

***Moderator***
Staff Emeritus
Messages
4,590
Lister Storm V12 Race Car. Is it any good?
 
Have one, but haven't driven it yet.. maybe I'll test her out tonight..


btw man, nice signature :smilewink
 
Yeah I have the car. Got it to go 233.4 mph but it was just a quick test. I also went 0-400M in 0'10.597 and 0-1000M in 0'18.350. It's an ok car to me but there's definitely way better cars than this.
 
Thanks for the info guys, the reason I was asking is it seems hard to get this car without buying it. Thought it might be a good one cause of that. :)
 
I had this car in GT2 an I liked it once I got it set up... I give it a try and look at my GT2 setup sheet for it an get back with you..

Lee
 
Originally posted by Lee
I had this car in GT2 an I liked it once I got it set up... I give it a try and look at my GT2 setup sheet for it an get back with you..

Lee
Cool let us know when you find it.:D
 
Back