Anybody's Sixaxis go Haywire in GT5P

• Thread starter rave426
  • 4 comments
rave426
This may be an old question, as I am new to the forum....

I was wondering if anybody has random sixaxis hickups while you are playing GT5P.

I was in an online race (Fuji - GTR 07 Race)........in FIRST place, and on the last corner my sixaxis when crazy and locked my steering and accelerator and I went flying into the wall (MAD AS HELL)...thats 3rd time thats happened on the game...other two were on non-online laps at Daytona in a Z06...

Anybody else have this problem sometimes....

I just had this problem last night in GT4. I was using the DFP, but the X button on the controller, and the X button and gas pedal on the wheel stopped working, as well as the steering. I had to reset the game.

Not sure what the problem is, but it's really annoying. I tried turning off the controllers and re-assigning them etc. Now I know it's not the wheel, and it's definitely a weird problem with the controller.

I'd like some insight as well, if anyone has some. It's not limited to GT5P.

I've had this problem mainly in F1:CE where I would be racing and the controller just goes dead sending me into the wall, it's very annoying especially when doing a qualifiying lap or race completely destroying my race. One thing I noticed was that plugging the charging cable into the controller would seemingly solve the problem. Maybe it has something to do with holding down buttons for long periods of time (racing games) causes loss of the bluetooth connection or something.

Back