- 28
- jessy2010chevy
- ****Xbox
Anybody have this car to trade? Just let me know what your looking for and I can get back with you asap. Thanks
I have it but I Am also looking for these two cars if you got them https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234297Anybody have this car to trade? Just let me know what your looking for and I can get back with you asap. Thanks
i have both of those cars but i would really like to trade one car for one car
Do you have anything 0/0/0?
Okay what about 2 level 21 tickets for both of these cars Mainly I want the first one
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...irraV82004.jpg
Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...portC41996.jpg
Okay I will give a ZZII for this car Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04i dont think so
i dont really get into tickets that much. the only thing im looking for at the moment would be the zzii
Okay I will give a ZZII for this car Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04
that last message was supposed to go to calico. when can u trade STVBDKD?
I can trade right now if you can
Okay cool just send me friend request STVBDKD and I wait thenidk i can trade around 5 am i would say
Okay cool just send me friend request STVBDKD and I wait then
Okay cool just send me friend request STVBDKD and I wait then
update:
i traded someone around 7:30 am this morning. it is 12:16 pm right now. i will still trade somebody for a zzii tomorrow sometime if anybody is interested
Just FYI the daily limit resets at 7pm your time
so even though i traded @ 7:30 this morning i can trade again after 7 pm tonight?
yes i amYes. You are USA Eastern time correct?