Anyobdy have the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter basshead2010
  • 29 comments
  • 1,415 views
Messages
28
Messages
jessy2010chevy
Messages
****Xbox
Anybody have this car to trade? Just let me know what your looking for and I can get back with you asap. Thanks
 
I have 1 but cant send until Thursday.
 
what do you want for it?
 
i have both of those cars but i would really like to trade one car for one car
 
Do you have anything 0/0/0?
 
I have several Tommy Kaira ZZII. Do you have any Level 24 Tickets or such? IE: Gets cars that cant trade (Formula GT would be AWSOME).

Only ask cause would have you send car/ticket to my girlfriends kids account and send you Tommy from mine. I have several FGT but none in ticket form that can be traded.
 
Also I should state that I can trade as early as tomorrow night
 
that last message was supposed to go to calico. when can u trade STVBDKD?
 
If you start your own garage in http://www.mygranturismo.net/index.php people could see what you have to trade.
Do you have any Ruf's?
If you go to your garage in ps3 and sort them by distance it will show either top or bottom the lowest mileage cars you have.
 
I can trade right now if you can

i traded around 4 or 5 am yesterday so i would have to wait a couple hours but i can definitely trade you
 
What time is your reset? It has nothing to do with only once every 24 hours if your reset time is midnight you could in theory trade at 23:55 and again at 00:05 if you have not already traded within the reset period.
 
idk i can trade around 5 am i would say
 
Okay cool just send me friend request STVBDKD and I wait then

i sent u a friend request but u must have denied it. do u still wanna trade?
 
I have a Red one with 18 miles :guilty:
 
update:
i traded someone around 7:30 am this morning. it is 12:16 pm right now. i will still trade somebody for a zzii tomorrow sometime if anybody is interested
 
update:
i traded someone around 7:30 am this morning. it is 12:16 pm right now. i will still trade somebody for a zzii tomorrow sometime if anybody is interested

Just FYI the daily limit resets at 7pm your time
 
Just FYI the daily limit resets at 7pm your time

so even though i traded @ 7:30 this morning i can trade again after 7 pm tonight?
 
mods. feel free to close this
 
Does anybody else wanna trade me there Z-II, let me know what you want and I'll make it happen.
 
I have it in red, but I don't think it's a 0/0/0
 
Back